person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Fwd: Last market day!!!

  • From: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Fwd: Last market day!!!
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 16:35:45 -0400

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Person County Farmers Market <personcountyfm AT gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 1:20 PM
Subject: Last market day!!!

Greetings!

This Saturday, September 27th marks our last market day of the Season!
We have had a great 6 months, thank you for all of your support!

Rolling Hills Nursery, Fall Edible Garden Pot Seminar
Begins at 9am, Prize to be given away at the end!

Soup Bowl, Farmers Market Fundraiser
9am-12pm
Homemade Market Inspired Soups, come taste & enjoy soups like...
Cheddar Corn Chowder
Brunswick Stew
Market Vegetable
Garden Gazpacho
Loaded Potato Soup
Lentil
Chili
Green Chile Chicken w/ Tortilla Strips
Chicken Noodle
all proceeds go to support your market next Season!

Farm to Table
Garlic
Eggplant
Tomatoes
Peppers (sweet & hot)
Sweet Potatoes
Collards
Green Beans
Butter Beans
Purple Hull Peas
Potatoes
Cucumbers
Yellow Squash
Zucchini
Onions
Muscadine Grapes
Arugula
Turnip Greens
Kale
Winter Squash
Leeks
Fresh Herbs, parsley, cilantro & dill
Organic Lettuce Mix
Beets
Green Peppers

Meats & Eggs, antibiotic & hormone free
Brookstone Farm, large variety of beef, pork, chicken & eggs by the dozen
Parker Farm & Vineyard, grass fed beef & eggs by the dozen

Icing on the Cakery,
Cinnamon Rolls
Blueberry Muffins
Carrot Cake Muffins
Jumbo Oreo Brownies
Mini Apple Caramel Bread
Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
Big Soft Gingerbread Cookies
Focaccia Bread
Crescent Rolls
Tomato Mozzarella Pesto Tarts
Granola

N.C. Fudge,
Handmade in Rougemont
many flavors to select from, makes great gifts!!

Make Mine Homemade,
Herbal, All Natural Home, Body & Health Products
The healing salve is a must have for all families!

Red Mountain Goodness Soap,
100% natural goat milk soaps, handcrafted in Oxford
Holiday Spice available at market tomorrow! Great stocking stuffer!

Come join us tomorrow, Saturday- September 27th. 8am-noon
Stock up on fresh veggies, meats, eggs, soap, treats & more!

Thanks again for a great Season.

With appreciation & gratitude,
Lea Russell
Market Manager

Sent from my iPhone

  • [PCBA] Fwd: Last market day!!!, Mary Deitz, 09/26/2014