person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Long Sleeve T's, Sweat Shirts

  • From: "McKinnon Y. Blanks" <myb AT charter.net>
  • To: "person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org" <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Long Sleeve T's, Sweat Shirts
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 12:29:01 -0400

I have enough interest from club members to place another clothing order for
club apparel...it's a great time to order a Christmas gift or just add
another tee or sweat shirt...remember your purchase supports our club...no
matter what you wear, it's a great way to advertise our club and a sure way
to start a conversation with a new friend concerning beekeeping!...please
contact me this week with orders or questions...I'll place an order next
Monday, September 29 and will have everything at our October meeting...please