person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Meeting coming up on September 18

  • From: Lynn S Wilson <wilsonls AT esinc.net>
  • To: Undisclosed-recipients: <>;
  • Cc: Person County Beekeepers <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Meeting coming up on September 18
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 12:58:24 -0400

Person County Beekeepers meet on Thursday, September 18 at 7:00 pm at the Person County Office Building at 304 South Morgan Street, Rooom 165 in Roxboro.   Master Beekeeper Lewis Cauble will give an overview of Integrated Pest Management for beekeepers, describe the 6 miticides registered in NC and talk about pesticide safety.

Please be prepared to report the results of your sugar roll test for Varroa!   And make plans to attend the wax workshop at the home of Tom and Linda Savage on Saturday, September 20, beginning with potluck lunch at noon.

Message from Mac:

"All the tee shirts and sweat shirts have been ordered and I plan to have everything at the next meeting so club members are asked to attend and bring funds to pay for orders...
Don't forget we have two styles of club hats available for purchase too...let me know if you want a cap...
Keep up with raffle ticket monies and stubs. I would like for all club members to purchase at least 10 raffle tickets to help the club. This is a great way to support our club!!

  • [PCBA] Meeting coming up on September 18, Lynn S Wilson, 09/10/2014