person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Fwd: request your feedback on upcoming farm tax workshop

  • From: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Fwd: request your feedback on upcoming farm tax workshop
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 16:55:44 -0400

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Debbie Roos <debbie.roos AT chathamnc.org>
Date: Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 4:06 PM
To: "sustagchatham AT lists.ncsu.edu" <sustagchatham AT lists.ncsu.edu>

Chatham County Cooperative Extension will be conducting a Tax Workshop for Farmers on September 22 in Silk Hope. I have been working closely with NCSU presenter Guido van der Hoeven and we have been reviewing feedback from the last time we did this workshop two years ago. The evaluations were overwhelmingly positive – folks loved it and found it very useful – but when we asked for feedback on how to make it better many people said it needed to be longer. So this time we will offer a four hour workshop and we need to decide on what time of day to offer it that will be convenient for the most number of people.

These are your choices:

1:00-5:00 pm

5:00-9:00 pm (with dinner)

If you are interested in attending this workshop, please reply to this email with your preference for time of day (I am the only one who will see your response). Please respond by this Wednesday night so I have time to advertise the workshop and open registration. I will choose the time slot that gets the most “votes”.

We always strive to be responsive to the needs of our clients so we would appreciate your feedback!

Thanks,

Debbie

Debbie Roos
Agricultural Extension Agent
Chatham County Center

North Carolina Cooperative Extension
919.542.8202
debbie_roos AT ncsu.edu

www.growingsmallfarms.org

www.facebook.com/debbie.roos.nc

www.twitter.com/GrowSmallFarms

  • [PCBA] Fwd: request your feedback on upcoming farm tax workshop, Mary Deitz, 08/18/2014