person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Honey Extraction Workshop 6/14/14

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Honey Extraction Workshop 6/14/14
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 10:13:16 -0400

Hello All,

I'd like to get a count of how many people are interested AND can attend a honey extraction workshop this month. We are looking to have the event on Saturday the 14th of June at 2pm.

This is a pot luck event and we usually eat first then extract.

Friends and family are welcome.

Please let me know the following:

- Can you attend?
- How many attending with you?
- Do you want to extract your own honey?
- How many supers do you plan on bringing?

Note: two supers will usually fill one 5 gallon bucket. You'll need to bring your own bucket(s) and strainer if you plan to extract honey.

Please be sure and reply to only me, do not reply all.

So that we can finalize arrangements or consider an alternate date, I'll need your RSVP by the end of the day Monday June 9th at the latest.

Thanks,
-Inge

  • [PCBA] Honey Extraction Workshop 6/14/14, Inge Kautzmann, 06/04/2014