person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Fwd: Farmers Market Offerings, Saturday 8am-12pm- BEETS are here!

  • From: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Fwd: Farmers Market Offerings, Saturday 8am-12pm- BEETS are here!
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 16:28:37 -0400

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Person County Farmers Market <personcountyfm AT gmail.com>
Date: Fri, May 30, 2014 at 4:04 PM

Hello Market Supporters!!

We are celebrating the last of May with many great features at this Saturday's Market!
Open from 8am-noon...

Produce & Fruit
Strawberries (the last of the patch)
Beets
Snow Peas
Radish & Turnips
2 varieties of Kale, Swiss Chard
3 varieties of Lettuces & Lettuce Mix
Green Onions
Carrots
Cabbage, Broccoli
Shiitake Mushrooms!!!

Cinnamon Rolls & Blueberry Muffins
Chocolate Stuffed Croissants (MMMM, come early for these, they will not last)
S'more Cookie Bars & Oatmeal Cream Pies
Apple Walnut Phyllo Turnovers
Local Strawberry Cupcakes (last batch with local berries)
Yeasty Dinner Rolls & Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
French Baguette

Meats & Eggs
Rogers Cattle Company: Ground Beef, Sirloin, Hot Italian Sausage, Country Breakfast Sausage, Chicken and more!
Brookstone Farm: Farm Fresh Eggs, Large Variety of Steaks, Pot Roast, Cornish Hens, Sweet Italian Sausage, Bratwurst, and more!
Stillwater Farm: Eggs
Branching Traditions: Goat Meat

Specialty & Guests
Rising Sun Breads will be at market with pound cakes, bagels and other baked goods. Darla is the chef-owner, she is traveling from Virginia to introduce Roxboro to her bakery and café located in Martinsville.
Chrystal Hardt  come meet our local artist, she will have her paintings and handmade jewelry to view and purchase.
Jeannie handmade Macramé is back!!
Geddings Gardens Heirloom tomato plants for sale!  Ask them about their upcoming handcrafted-all natural soap, coming soon!!!

Eat Fresh, Shop Local, Supporting our Community together!!

Many Thanks,
Lea Russell
Market Manager

  • [PCBA] Fwd: Farmers Market Offerings, Saturday 8am-12pm- BEETS are here!, Mary Deitz, 05/30/2014