person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Fw: We Need Your Help

  • From: <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Fw: We Need Your Help
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 00:59:50 +0000

FYI

Sent from Windows Mail

Dear Cooperative Extension Participant,

In 2014, North Carolina Cooperative Extension celebrates 100 years of service, enhancing the lives, land and economy of North Carolina citizens.  As we do so, we need your help to illustrate our impact and identify ways to better serve you during the next 100 years.

To do this, Cooperative Extension has asked N.C. State’s Center for Urban Affairs and Community Services to administer a survey to ask you about what differences we have made in your lives, your businesses, and in your communities.

By taking time to complete this survey, you are helping us to ensure we will be here when you need us for another century! The survey is 22 questions, with some sub-questions (but no essay responses).

You may have benefited from local county Extension programs or from University Extension faculty through presentations, publications, web-based information, meetings, timely alerts, field days, visits to your farm or business, and research-based recommendations/consultations. This is your opportunity to give back to Extension and help us continue to serve you in the future.

As an individual, business owner or operator, government or organizational representative, or Extension volunteer who has used or helped with the programs and services of NC Cooperative Extension, we ask that you please take a few minutes to complete the online survey at:

https://survey.ncsu.edu/coopext/

All surveys must be submitted by June 15th.

Thank you for taking time to help us serve you better!

If you need a paper copy of this survey, you may download one from the link above. Hard copy surveys should be returned to the:

Center for Urban Affairs & Community Services (Cooperative Ext. Survey)

NC State University

Campus Box 7401

Raleigh, NC  27695-7401

--
Kim Woods, Livestock Extension Agent
North Carolina State University

  • [PCBA] Fw: We Need Your Help, mdeitz625, 05/27/2014