person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Fwd: Saturday, Farmers Market Goods... Homemade Butter Tasting!

  • From: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Fwd: Saturday, Farmers Market Goods... Homemade Butter Tasting!
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 16:12:29 -0400

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Person County Farmers Market <personcountyfm AT gmail.com>
Date: Fri, May 16, 2014 at 2:44 PM

Hello and Happy Spring Again!

Our weather is going to be PERFECT this weekend!!  As your out and about, please stop by the market from 8am-noon for your weekend desserts, plants and produce.

 Come meet our local artists, Crystal Hardt and Susan Korn!  These ladies are so talented, take a moment to view their art work and handmade jewelry.

~Market Goods~

Produce & Fruit:
Asparagus, Rhubarb
Strawberries
Radishes, Arugula (SO good)
Greens
Lettuce Mix (best salads ever)
Kale, Swiss Chard
Cabbage, Green Onions
Cilantro!! (make some guacamole)

Baked Goods:
Local Strawberry Cupcakes!!
Blueberry Muffins, Cinnamon Rolls
Ham & Cheese Croissants
Apple Walnut Phyllo Triangles (they are SUPERB)
Chocolate Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies
Strawberry Shortcake Cake Pops
Baguettes, Focaccia Breads
Granola

Meats & Eggs:
Brookstone Farm, will be sampling their fresh-homemade butter!  They will have eggs, several cuts of steaks, Country Sausage, Sweet Italian Sausage, Pork Tenderloins, and more!
Rogers Cattle Company, will have a large variety of steaks, hamburger patties, chicken, sausage & bacon, and ground lamb.
Branching Traditions Farm, goat meat (people who have tried it, have been very pleased) "branch out" try something new (:

Plants:
*Jacqui will be at market with her lovely shady woodland plants and garden art.
*Geddings Gardens is new to our market, they will have heirloom tomato plants and fresh eggs.

Hope to See You!

Your Support is greatly appreciated!

Lea Russell
Market Manager

  • [PCBA] Fwd: Saturday, Farmers Market Goods... Homemade Butter Tasting!, Mary Deitz, 05/16/2014