person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Yours truly on NC17 tongith

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Yours truly on NC17 tongith
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 10:49:28 -0400

Hello All,

WNCN contacted me about doing an interview on the benefits of using honey for allergies. I gave an on camera interview this morning and if all goes well they said it should air tonight at 6 and 7pm on NC17. It should also be posted later today on their website at http://www.wncn.com

I gave them a photo to use for the story. Not sure if they'll include it but it was the photo of the fundraiser honey submissions from last year.

So Mac and Amanda Blanks, Lewis Cauble, Calvin Boyd, Carol Carter, Tim Harris and Todd Walker your honey may be on TV tonight!

Hopefully I did the club proud and didn't come off like a complete dolt.

-Inge