person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Wiring frames for wax foundations.

  • From: Aaron Ward <ladybugfarmnc AT gmail.com>
  • To: person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [PCBA] Wiring frames for wax foundations.
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 14:59:03 -0400

Hey y'all,

I'm a newbie to beekeeping.  I'm putting together my boxes right now and I was wondering if I need to wire my medium frames for wax foundations.  I'm wiring the deeps but I'm not sure about the mediums.  Is it necessary?

Thanks,
ward

  • [PCBA] Wiring frames for wax foundations., Aaron Ward, 03/23/2014