person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] Fwd: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Extension Visioning Initiative Update

  • From: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] Fwd: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Extension Visioning Initiative Update
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 16:44:16 -0400

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David R. Tarpy <drtarpy AT ncsu.edu>
Date: Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 9:32 AM
To: NCSBA Committee Executive <ncsba-list AT rtpnet.org>
Cc: County Listserv <ncsba-chapters-list AT rtpnet.org>

Hi everyone,

Please see the message below and attached flier concerning the upcoming systemic changes to the Cooperative Extension Service. When I get any information about how exactly this may impact the NCSBA or its local chapters, I will let you know. Please also liaise with your local county extension agent to gain their perspective. In the meantime, thanks to all of the beekeepers who provided feedback and input during the dozens of listening sessions across the state that will serve as the basis for the targeted needs of CES going forward.

Sincerely, David

******************************
David R. Tarpy
Associate Professor and Extension Apiculturist
Department of Entomology, Campus Box 7613
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC  27695-7613
TEL: (919) 515-1660
FAX: (919) 515-7746
LAB: (919) 513-7702
WEB: http://entomology.ces.ncsu.edu/profile/david-tarpy/
EMAIL: david_tarpy AT ncsu.edu
Join the new Beekeeper Education & Engagement System (BEES)
Like us on FaceBook
Follow us on Twitter (@NCSUApiculture)

Begin forwarded message: