person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Time to Place Your Hat and T-Shirt Order

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Time to Place Your Hat and T-Shirt Order
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 16:39:04 -0500

Hello Everyone,

We are putting together a T-Shirt and Ball Cap Hat order both with the PCBA logo. If you would like to place an order please send your information to Mac Blanks at myb AT charter.net

The hat choices are the same as last year and there are two types to choose from. They are all cloth and light brown in color (actually called Bedrock) with yellow stitching. You can order a structured front or an unstructured front. When you place your order please be sure to indicate which one you want. Hats are $12 each.

The T-shirts are also the same as before, yellow with brown lettering. Include the quantity and size with your order. T-Shirts are $15 each.

We want to have the order available for pickup at our next meeting on March 20th and you can make payment then.
To get the items in time for the next meeting, we will need to have your order information by March 4th. And again you can send that info to Mac at myb AT charter.net be sure to include your full name and phone number.

Thanks,
-Inge

  • [PCBA] Time to Place Your Hat and T-Shirt Order, Inge Kautzmann, 02/25/2014