person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Honey Raffle and Website updates

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Honey Raffle and Website updates
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 20:07:08 -0500

Below are a few updates and web postings.

Enjoy!

- Inge

Honey Raffle Results
The honey raffle fundraising event we did this year was a huge success. We sold 842 tickets, at a dollar a piece we raised… well you can do the math on that one!

Thanks to all who sold and bought tickets and those who donated honey for the cause.

Top Ticket Sellers
Carol Carter $164
Inge Kautzmann $92
Mary Deitz $84

Honey Donators
Tim Harris
Carol Carter
Todd Walker
Geneva Green/Lewis Cauble
Mac and Amanda Blanks
Calvin Boyd

I have posted a little story about the fundraiser on the website at http://www.personcountybeekeepers.org/club-news/honey-fundraiser-success/

Nancy Ruppert's Bee Nutrition Presentation
If you were not able to attend the November meeting, State Apiary Inspector, Nancy Ruppert gave a great talk on bee nutrition and Lynn Wilson did an amazing job capturing what she said. I have posted Lynn's synopsis of the talk on the website. Here's the link, http://www.personcountybeekeepers.org/club-news/honey-bee-nutrition/

Bee School Info and PDF Flyers
There are two types of flyers available for download on the website at the link below. Please help us promote the bee school by printing these out and sharing them within your communities; church, work, etc.

  • [PCBA] Honey Raffle and Website updates, Inge Kautzmann, 11/22/2013