person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Fwd: Help Shape the Future of NC Cooperative Extension

  • From: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Fwd: Help Shape the Future of NC Cooperative Extension
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 11:53:46 -0500

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steve Langefeld <nckyfan AT bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 9:31 PM
To: Steve Langefeld <nckyfan AT bellsouth.net>
Cc: "David R. Tarpy" <david_tarpy AT ncsu.edu>

Dr. Tarpy recently sent the information below to the Executive Committee Members of NCSBA.  Please take a moment to review and share with your local chapters.  The CES has and will continue to play a role in what we as an organization do.  Thank you for your time.

Steve Langefeld, Interim (Appointed) 2nd VP NCSBA