person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Honey Containers Available

  • From: Tim Harris <hdwatersforestry AT gmail.com>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Honey Containers Available
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 18:13:49 -0400

Wanted to let everybody know I recently bought a case of 1lb clear plastic embossed jars and fliptop lids at reduced price.  Will be glad to let some go at my cost which is around 12 cent less than retail.  If you let me know I will try to get them to you at the next meeting or you can come by my house to pick up.  Hope everybody made some HONEY!   thanx tgh

--
Tim G. Harris
Registered Forester #852

"Be Sure you're Right, Then Go Ahead"

  • [PCBA] Honey Containers Available, Tim Harris, 08/02/2013