person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Website and Facebook Posts

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Website and Facebook Posts
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 17:36:51 -0400

Title: Website and Facebook Posts
Hello Everyone,

I have updated the website with the club photo from last week’s meeting where we are proudly displaying our Chapter Of The Year Banner.

The facebook page also has an album of photos from the grafting workshop we did this weekend. We had a great time!

Be sure to check them both out.

Thanks,
-Inge

  • [PCBA] Website and Facebook Posts, Inge Kautzmann, 07/21/2013