person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Fwd: Spikenard Farm Honeybee Sanctuary - May E-Newsletter

  • From: Lynn S Wilson <wilsonls AT esinc.net>
  • To: Person County Beekeepers <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Fwd: Spikenard Farm Honeybee Sanctuary - May E-Newsletter
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 16:16:41 -0400

FYI! lsw

Begin forwarded message:

From: Spikenard Farm and Honeybee Sanctuary <info AT spikenardfarm.org>
Date: May 15, 2013 11:51:23 AM EDT

late_spring
***
Seed display

Our Annual and Perennial Bee Forage Seed Packets are Here!

Both packets contain a special selection of seeds for nectar and pollen. Your purchase of our seed packetshelps to fund the important work being done at Spikenard Farm Honeybee Sanctuary to restore the health and vitality of the honeybee. Why not add or expand your honeybee forage in your yard, around your office, along roadsides and anywhere that needs some beautification!

orange flower

Two Easy Ways To Support Spikenard!

igive120x60

You already probably shop on-line, why not let that shopping benefit Spikenard? iGive really is as simple as it sounds. iGive members can generate donations by shopping at any of the 1,200+ stores listed on the iGive site. There are no costs, obligations, nor any hidden fees. All you need to do is list Spikenard Farm as your charity of choice and then shop as usual from the hundreds of stores, such as 1-800 Flowers, Amazon, L L Bean to just name a few! To sign up today, click here. You already probably shop on-line, why not let that shopping benefit Spikenard. We thank you!

Bee with pollen
goodsearch

GoodSearch is a Yahoo! powered search engine, similar to Bing and Google, but with a difference. The difference is that each time you perform a search 1 cent is donated to your charity of choice, Spikenard! Think about all the internet searches you do each day - all that searching adds up and would be a great way to support the honeybees and all that we do at Spikenard. GoodSearch also offers ways to give back through on-line shopping, dining out, playing games and more. It is easy, justsign up and install the search bar - and your searches will start adding up!

bee on flower
email facebook twitter

  • [PCBA] Fwd: Spikenard Farm Honeybee Sanctuary - May E-Newsletter, Lynn S Wilson, 05/15/2013