person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Pics are up from the Field Day

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Pics are up from the Field Day
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 09:52:39 -0400

Title: Pics are up from the Field Day
Hello All,

I have finally posted some photos from the bee school field day we held earlier this month. They include a great series of photos on how to do a sugar shake test for Varroa (thanks to the photographer Geneva Green).

Here’s the link: http://www.personcountybeekeepers.org/events/pcba-bee-school-was-a-great-success/

-Inge

  • [PCBA] Pics are up from the Field Day, Inge Kautzmann, 04/29/2013