person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] PCBA minutes-Feb 21

  • From: Lynn S Wilson <wilsonls AT esinc.net>
  • To: Person County Beekeepers <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Lelia Gentry <heartandhandsfarm AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: [PCBA] PCBA minutes-Feb 21
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 09:40:53 -0500

Suggestion! Read the minutes now and shoot me an e-mail if you see
corrections. I'll fix it and send corrected draft with the meeting
announcement about a week before the next meeting.

Lelia's observation and need for a camera during hive inspection made me
think of a perfect reason to have a partner. You need a camera-person!
Four people expressed an interest in a beekeeping partner and the Executive
Committee will talk soon to suggest where we go with this idea.

Glad we got home before the ice rained down last night!

PS--
Lelia, are you on the ListServe now?
Mary, did you get two copies of this e-mail? Oops! I forgot to mention the
PCBA frame tool that Carol requested.
Inge, I need to learn how to: post minutes to website and generate meeting
attendance check-off sheets. Anytime Monday or Tuesday would be great if you
want to come and provide a distraction from tax work or sometime after March
11.
Donna, missed you last night!

  • [PCBA] PCBA minutes-Feb 21, Lynn S Wilson, 02/22/2013