person_county_beekeepers_association - Re: [PCBA] Meeting Minutes and Such

  • From: Lynn S Wilson <wilsonls AT esinc.net>
  • To: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • Cc: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PCBA] Meeting Minutes and Such
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 08:20:09 -0500

Title: Meeting Minutes and Such
Here are my notes from December 20.  If anyone knows how many of us there were at dinner, just let me know!  (Is it important to know if we had a quorum?)    Inge, could we get together sometime after January 1 so I can get some more instructions about posting minutes to the Wordpress site?  Michele may want to come over too since she's my very good back-up.   We also need to know where to find the "check-in" list that the Cooperative Extension folks want us to complete.

Person County Beekeepers Association
Minutes