person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Bee School Starts in January

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Bee School Starts in January
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 16:36:42 -0500

Title: Bee School Starts in January
Hello All,

Just a reminder about Bee School... we are starting to get people signed up so if you want to be sure that you have a space reserved in class you can either email me with your info or you can contact Debbie Harrelson at the extension office. Details about the class are on the website at, http://www.personcountybeekeepers.org/club-news/beekeeping-class-begins-january/

Pricing Info:
Individual New Student = $40
Individual Returning Student (using materials from last year) = $20
Couples (sharing materials) = $60
Returning Student with a partner (using materials from last year): $40
4-H Students = $20

Flyers:
I’ve uploaded a couple of flyers for the school. If you have the opportunity to print them out and post them in your community, it would be greatly appreciated. You can download the flyers from the links below.

Flyer 1
http://www.personcountybeekeepers.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/School-Flyer-1.pdf

Flyer 2
http://www.personcountybeekeepers.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/School-Flyer-2.pdf

Thanks,
-Inge

  • [PCBA] Bee School Starts in January, Inge Kautzmann, 12/05/2012