person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Meeting Minutes and Such

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Meeting Minutes and Such
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 09:15:14 -0500

Title: Meeting Minutes and Such
Hello All,

Our monthly PCBA meeting is this Thursday (11/15/12) at 7pm at the Person County Office Building.

MEETING INFO
Our guest speaker will be Master Beekeeper, Randall Austin. His talk titled “Your Bees Stink” will address how bees use pheromones and their most important sense, their sense of smell.

Meeting Location
Person County Cooperative Extension
304 South Morgan St., Room 165
Roxboro, NC 27573
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=Person+County+Cooperative+Extension+304+South+Morgan+St.,+Room+165++Roxboro,+NC+27573&hl=en&cid=12511781533329656406

MEETING REFRESHMENTS
Lelia Gentry is signed up for refreshments for this month’s meeting.

MINUTES
Please review the minutes at the link below. We will want to approve these at the meeting so please be sure to take a look at them before hand.

http://www.personcountybeekeepers.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/2012_10-PCBA-Minutes.pdf

ELECTIONS AND DUES
Elections will be held at the meeting this week. The VP and Treasurer positions are open, see the minutes for more info. Be sure your voice is heard, you must be present to cast your vote.

State Association fees are due now. We will have membership forms on hand at the meeting. You’ll be able to also renew your club membership. State membership is $15 and our county chapter annual dues are just $5.

See you on Thursday.
Inge
-PCBA Secretary
336-364-4077

  • [PCBA] Meeting Minutes and Such, Inge Kautzmann, 11/13/2012