person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Wax Workshop

  • From: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Wax Workshop
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 16:38:08 -0400

Good Afternoon All!

Saturday was a beautiful day for the workshop. A great time was had by all.
For those who were unable to attend you missed a great potluck.....

THANK YOU Tom & Linda for the use of your facilities........ Such a beautiful setting.

Todd & Inge, I could see that a lot of preparation and work went into your presentation, and as expected it was wonderful. Thank you!!

Lewis & Geneva, thank you for all you do.

A big thanks to all who attended and helped with setting up and cleaning up.

We put MiteAway Quick Strips on most of the hives today (Gary was a big help). As soon as we closed one hive it looked like the whole box of bees came out.......twirled in the air for several minutes and then went right back into the box . Other than that the bees were pleasant to work with today........Yay!

Don't forget when using any treatments in your bees (be careful) read AND follow all safety warnings/instructions..............

Mary

  • [PCBA] Wax Workshop, Mary Deitz, 09/23/2012