person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] NCSBA Summer conference

  • From: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] NCSBA Summer conference
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 09:18:41 -0400

Good Morning!

I wish all that are going to the Summer Conference  safe travels. I hope you enjoy the conference and the value it brings to you and our association. Hopefully, my work won't interfere next year.

I look forward to hearing about the conference during our next meeting July 19, 2012.

Regards,

Mary

  • [PCBA] NCSBA Summer conference, Mary Deitz, 07/10/2012