person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Meeting Info and Minutes

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Meeting Info and Minutes
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 10:55:14 -0400

Title: Meeting Info and Minutes
Hello Everyone,

Our monthly PCBA meeting is Thursday (6/21/12) at 7pm at the Person County Office Building.

MEETING INFO
The guest speaker will be Lewis Cauble. Continuing with our series about queens, last month we learned about raising queens, this month Lewis will talk about how to determine when you might need a queen. What things do you need to assess in your hive to help you make this decision.

Location
Person County Cooperative Extension
304 South Morgan St., Room 165
Roxboro, NC 27573
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=Person+County+Cooperative+Extension+304+South+Morgan+St.,+Room+165++Roxboro,+NC+27573&hl=en&cid=12511781533329656406

EVENT INFO
One of the goals for the club this year is to be more visible in our community. This Saturday June 23rd we will be participating in the Personality Festival. If you’d like to help volunteer, sell your honey at the booth or just come and hang out, be thinking about when you’d like to stop by the booth. At the meeting on Thursday we will have a volunteer sign up sheet for the event.

The event runs from 10am to 3pm (rain date is Sunday the 24th from 1pm to 7pm). Our booth space number is 27 located between Main and S. Lamar Streets in front of the Merritt Commons Pavilion.

MINUTES
Here is a link to the May Meeting Minutes.

http://www.personcountybeekeepers.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/2012_05-PCBA-Minutes.pdf

Please take a quick look at them, we will want to approve them at this Thursday night’s meeting.

See you then,
-Inge
PCBA Secretary
336-364-4077
ibk AT imageray.net

  • [PCBA] Meeting Info and Minutes, Inge Kautzmann, 06/19/2012