person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] PCBA

  • From: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] PCBA
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 14:10:15 -0500

Good Afternoon Beekeepers,

We had a great start to the PCBA bee school last Thursday with a total of 40 students. The bee school tuition covers one year membership with PCBA and as a result our total 2012 membership is at 46 so far. Nine of our members have signed up with the state association as well.
If you have not renewed your annual membership, you may download and complete the PCBA Membership Application <http://www.personcountybeekeepers.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Membership-Form-PCBA-2012.pdf>. You may mail it to the address on the application or simply bring it with you to our next meeting.
You can join both county and state associations or just the county. If you wonder "why join NCSBA" please go to their web site at http://www.ncbeekeepers.org/member.htm that alone speaks volumes of how important this association is for the Honey Bee. The opportunities and resources available via NCSBA to further our education are endless.

If you have any questions/suggestions please don't hesitate to contact me.

See you Thursday,

Mary L. Deitz,
PCBA President

  • [PCBA] PCBA, Mary Deitz, 01/23/2012