person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Bee School Reminder

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Bee School Reminder
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 16:02:12 -0500

Title: Bee School Reminder
Hello All,

Just a little reminder that the PCBA Bee School starts on Thursday, January 19th at 7pm. This is also the same night we usually have our monthly meeting. Due to the Bee School we won’t be conducting much in the way of ‘official’ meeting business for this month, February or March. Anything that is time sensitive we will deal with on a case-by-case basis.

We still have space in the school so if you or someone you know is interested please be sure to pre-register by contacting me or Debbie Harrelson at the extension office (336-599-1195).

Thanks,

-Inge
PCBA Secretary
336-364-4077
ibk AT imageray.net

  • [PCBA] Bee School Reminder, Inge Kautzmann, 01/14/2012