person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Website updated and Press Announcement

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Website updated and Press Announcement
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 19:14:03 -0500

Title: Website updated and Press Announcement
Hello All,

The website has been updated with details from our November meeting guest speaker, entomologist, Dick Rogers.

http://www.personcountybeekeepers.org/events/november-guest-speaker/

Also, if you haven’t seen the Roxboro Courier Times we had a nice (almost half page) write up about our 1st place booth display at the state fair. It was in the Saturday edition, so be sure to check it out.

Have a great week and Happy Thanksgiving to you all,

-Inge
PCBA, Secretary
ibk AT imageray.net
336-364-4077

  • [PCBA] Website updated and Press Announcement, Inge Kautzmann, 11/20/2011