person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Thank you from Heifer International

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Thank you from Heifer International
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 10:04:51 -0400

Title: Thank you from Heifer International
Hello all, I am just passing along a nice message from Heifer International about our mention of them in our State Fair booth.

By the way as a reminder, The Orange County Beekeepers Assoc is having a half day introductory course on beekeeping this Saturday. If you know of anyone who is thinking about keeping bees or is just curious about it, please pass the link below along to them.

http://theocba.org/introduction-to-beekeeping-class/

Thanks,
-Inge