person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] PCBA Tee-Shirt Orders - LAST CHANCE

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] PCBA Tee-Shirt Orders - LAST CHANCE
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 09:48:18 -0400

We are taking orders for club shirts. I have attached an approximation of what they will look like. The color is (appropriately) "Honey" with brown graphics on 100% preshrunk cotton. The cost will be $15 each. We had quite a few people place orders and the meeting last Thursday. I anyone else is interested, please email me directly (mtwalker AT imageray.net) the size and quantity you would like. We would like to have these ready in time for those who are volunteering for the fair to wear at the state booth (more on that in another email) so please respond by Tuesday evening (September 27th, TONIGHT) so that I can place the order on Wednesday morning.

If you have any questions email or call me 336-364-4377.

~Todd

  • [PCBA] PCBA Tee-Shirt Orders - LAST CHANCE, Todd Walker, 09/27/2011