person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Meeting Tonight

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Meeting Tonight
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 12:43:34 -0400

Title: Meeting Tonight
Hello All,

We have our monthly meeting tonight 7pm at the Person County Co-op Ext bldg.

Our guest speaker, Dick Rogers, notified us that he will not be able to make the meeting tonight due to illness. As a result we will have to wing it as far as the agenda is concerned. This will give us the opportunity to talk more about our State Fair booth entry and to see how everyone is coming along with their research.

I have some interesting varietals of honey from Spain that I will bring so we can do some honey tasting.

See you all then!

-Inge

  • [PCBA] Meeting Tonight, Inge Kautzmann, 08/18/2011