person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Meeting Minutes for Your Approval

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Meeting Minutes for Your Approval
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 18:12:53 -0400

Title: Meeting Minutes for Your Approval
Hello All,

My apologies for getting this to you so late. Here is a link to the April Meeting Minutes.

http://www.personcountybeekeepers.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/2011_04_PCBA_Minutes.pdf

Please take a quick look at them, we will want to approve them at tomorrow night’s meeting.

That meeting by the way will include a candle making demonstration and we will also want to discuss options for our booth at the state fair so be sure to bring your ideas.

See you then,

-Inge

  • [PCBA] Meeting Minutes for Your Approval, Inge Kautzmann, 05/18/2011