person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] PCBA Meeting Thursday, April 21st at 7pm

  • From: Michael Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA List <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] PCBA Meeting Thursday, April 21st at 7pm
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 16:57:43 -0400

The PCBA meets this Thursday, April  21st at 7pm at the Person County Office building, Room 165.

Our speaker will be Glenn Hackney from the NC Beneficial Insects Lab. Glenn will be giving a hands-on demo on Nosema detection. He will have several microscopes so we will be able to take turns checking for nosema. If you would like to check your own bees, please bring a sample. Just put 10 or so in a ziploc bag a freeze them. No live bees, please! Also, if anyone has their own microscope and would like to bring it, feel free. It will need to be a 400x or greater.

We hope to see you there!

~Todd

  • [PCBA] PCBA Meeting Thursday, April 21st at 7pm, Michael Todd Walker, 04/18/2011