person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] PCBA Meeting Thursday, March 17th - resend

  • From: Michael Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] PCBA Meeting Thursday, March 17th - resend
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 18:45:33 -0400

Title: PCBA Meeting Thursday, March 17th - resend
(I apologize if you receive this twice. There have been some issues with the mail server today)

The PCBA meets tomorrow night (Thursday, March 17th) at 7pm at the Person County Office building, Room 165.

Our speaker will be Michael Simone-Finstrom, PhD from NC State University Department of Entomology. His presentation is on propolis and how bees use it.

We hope to see you there!

~Todd

  • [PCBA] PCBA Meeting Thursday, March 17th - resend, Michael Todd Walker, 03/16/2011