percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Catholic Theology Show Interview about Walker Percy

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion of Walker Percy

  • From: "janetcantor37 AT yahoo.com" <janetcantor37 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Catholic Theology Show Interview about Walker Percy
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2024 20:10:53 +0000 (UTC)

Very difficult for me with my limitations. I always wish I was smarter. But I listened to the whole thing in the hopes that by osmosis I will one day understand it all better.
A small comment. I think it was Orwell who said in the 1940's that if we ever lose our liberty it will be in the name of science. I think of Covid, maybe because that was the time I discovered that quote, or maybe because that is what he was referring to. "Follow the science" and all that jazz.

But thank you so much for this. I appreciated listening.
Janet Cantor