percy-l - [percy-l] Restart of Group Discussion & Revised Schedule

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion of Walker Percy

  • From: Percy-L Listserv Manager <percy.listserv.manager AT gmail.com>
  • To: Percy-L Submission <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [percy-l] Restart of Group Discussion & Revised Schedule
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2024 02:23:26 -0400

For all Slow Reading Group members / Percy-L Community:

We are off to a great start in our slow read of The Moviegoer, full of new insights and the sharing of group perspectives and individual exchanges. With this post, discussion is resuming after downtime for a week.

Now that we have completed Chapter One. I hope all who signed up for the Reading group who have not yet posted responses will join in soon. It is also  not too late for Percy-L community members to join in. The winner of the Library of America Percy book giveaway will be announced after we finish the final chapter in mid-August.

Below is our revised discussion schedule.

Discussion Dates
7/19-7/25 - Chapter Two (this week, starting today)
7/26-8/1 - Chapter Three
8/2-8/8 - Chapter Four
8/9-8/15 - Chapter Five

To access past Moviegoer discussion group posts, go to: https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/percy-l/2024-07/

Best wishes,

Henry Mills
Reading Group Coordinator
Percy Listserv Manager
wppdirector AT gmail.com

  • [percy-l] Restart of Group Discussion & Revised Schedule, Percy-L Listserv Manager, 07/20/2024