percy-l - [percy-l] Exemplum

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Justin Bonanno <bonannju AT gmail.com>
  • To: percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [percy-l] Exemplum
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 08:07:35 -0500

Hi all,

I recently launched a newsletter to discuss culture, communication, and media. My first post concerns a Catholic film (Exemplum) made in March 2023 by a guy named Paul Roland. In this article, I talk about the movie, relate it to a papal document and Walker Percy, and provide some insights for those who want to make films on a low budget (or no budget). It is a short read.

I highly recommend the film, and I think it is one that Percy would approve of. You can read the article for free here: https://open.substack.com/pub/teachdelightmove/p/exemplum?r=1iipvn&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&showWelcome=true

Please be sure to subscribe for future updates and share with those who you think might be interested.

God bless!
Justin

--
Justin Bonanno, PhD

  • [percy-l] Exemplum, Justin Bonanno, 01/19/2024