percy-l - [percy-l] Pilgrim In The Ruins: First Come, First Served

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: lowry.charles AT gmail.com
  • To: percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [percy-l] Pilgrim In The Ruins: First Come, First Served
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 08:05:00 -0400

Illustrissimi,

I have over the past couple months I have done my executors the favor of
giving away a few hundred books. Although I am in no danger of giving up my
signed copy of The Moviegoer, I find that I have a second copy of Jay
Tolson’s excellent biography of Walker Percy. It occurs to me that someone
on this list may like to have it. If so, please let me know privately
(lowry.charles AT gmail.com); I don’t think we have to trouble the whole list
further. The first person to respond will get the book, I promise.

There is no charge for the book. I am happy to get it to someone who would
like to have it. If the lucky recipient would like to cover the $2 for the
padded envelope and the postage, a donation form for Friends of the New
Orleans Public Library is easily found on line. If the recipient is
unwilling or unable, that is no problem.

Happy summer to one and all.

Chuck Lowry
Brooklyn, New York

Sent from my iPhone

  • [percy-l] Pilgrim In The Ruins: First Come, First Served, lowry . charles, 07/22/2022