percy-l - Re: [percy-l] re "Love in the Ruins"

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Lauren Berdy <lauren.stacy.berdy AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] re "Love in the Ruins"
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 17:27:13 -0400

Yes
Insightful
But
How do we know the author doesn’t go home and kick the cat?
Words somehow are loosing their transmission
After all, we end at our fingertips
Trump is an apparition of our shadow selves
He is us and we have this in us
And
It is beyond revealing
But don’t stop there
Dr Percy taught us to suck crayfish with everyone
 the possibility for transcendence
Happens when you least know it

Sent from my iPad