percy-l - Re: [percy-l] part one - Loyola symposium for the 50th anniversary of publication of The Moviegoer

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: janet cantor <janetcantor37 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] part one - Loyola symposium for the 50th anniversary of publication of The Moviegoer
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 09:06:07 -0800 (PST)

I have it all. If you send me your address, I can copy it and mail it to you.
I have a second part I am going to do now. How is it sounding so far? Is it helpful and understandable?
Janet

Hi Janet –

Thanks so much for this great rendition of what happened – as well as your earlier description of the conference!  Question:  Do you have any info on the speaker’s names and titles of the essays, or if they are presented or published elsewhere?  Just curious.

Karey

Karey L. Perkins, M.A.T., Ph.D.

Writer and editor, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies

Master’s candidate, Department of Philosophy

Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA 30303