percy-l - [percy-l] Newbie introducing himself with note from Percy

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Randy Attwood <randyattwood AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [percy-l] Newbie introducing himself with note from Percy
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 19:48:46 -0600

Dear List Members,

I join because I am a Percy fan, but also because I have a note he sent to me late in his life about three chapters of a novel I had written at that time. I have made a scan of the note available on a blog where I promote my fiction and I have recently epublished "The 41st Sermon." I thought readers of this list might be intrigued with a book that Percy found interesting enough that he requested that I send him the full manuscript. Alas, he died not long after I sent the manuscript and thus I never heard back from him. The whole tale can be found here:

http://randyattwood.blogspot.com/2011/09/note-from-walker-percy-about-41st.html

The book itself is on Amazon.com or Smashwords.com. Just search my name or title.

I look forward to getting participants to this list.

Randy Attwood

randyattwood AT hotmail.com

  • [percy-l] Newbie introducing himself with note from Percy, Randy Attwood, 11/10/2011