percy-l - Re: [percy-l] re Percy's A Detective Story"

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Garic Barranger <nikkibar AT aol.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] re Percy's A Detective Story"
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 18:47:57 -0500

As I understand it the story was published in the Johns Hopkins Literary Magazine. Does anyone have access to THEM?
On Aug 18, 2009, at 2:34 AM, Jim Forest wrote:

Marcus, I did my best trying to find the text of "A Detective Story", but so far all I have find are brick walls and blind alleys.

If you (or anyone on the list) has the text of the WP story, would you post it? Or if you have a URL that doesn't require a password, post that.

Jim