percy-l - Re: [percy-l] U.S.: Terrorist SuperPower?

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion of Walker Percy

  • From: JHForest AT cs.com
  • To: percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] U.S.: Terrorist SuperPower?
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 15:16:10 EDT

Dear Julio,

While I sympathize with your outrage regarding many US policies, please bear
in mind that this is not the US foreign policy discussion list but the Walker
Percy List. What hold this list together is a shared interest in the writings of
Walker Percy.

If you want to start a list in which discussion is focused on some other topic,
you are of course welcome to do so, but this is not the place.

friendly greetings,

Jim Forest