percy-l - Re: [percy-l] "I don't pay much attention to the right or the left. . ."

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Brian N." <brian AT beachcitygas.com>
  • To: percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] "I don't pay much attention to the right or the left. . ."
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 08:21:24 -0800

Thanks, Dr. Tom More Riddick. I especially liked: "It's a good thing we don't actually sell sex in this country. What is there left we could sell it with?"

I visulize you sitting in your office gazing out on the ox yard watching the martins as the musings of your mind pour onto the page. What, by the way, is in that desk drawer?

Thanks for you thoughts.