percy-l - The Moviegoer, Book discussion group

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Henry P. Mills" <wpercy1 AT mail.ibiblio.org>
  • To: percy-l <percy-l AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: <abyers AT earthlink.net>
  • Subject: The Moviegoer, Book discussion group
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 21:02:52 -0500

Title: The Moviegoer, Book discussion group
Dear Percy-L:

Does anyone have any suggestions for Patricia?

Henry Mills

From: "Alan Byers" <abyers AT earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:40:28 -0700
To: <wpercy1 AT metalab.unc.edu>

Next month I will be leading my book group in a discussion of The Moviegoer.  Do you have a discussion outline available or can you direct me to web sights which will help me organize a discussion of this book?  Walker Percy is one of my favorite authors, but I've had very little experience in leading book discussions.  Any help or information you can provide will be appreciated!

Patricia Byers
abyers AT earthlink.net