percy-l - Re: Walker Percy (fwd)

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: David Alan Beck <dabeck AT iupui.edu>
  • Cc: percy-l AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Walker Percy (fwd)
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 14:39:58 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 13:30:43 -0500
From: rflynn AT GUILFORD.EDU
To: David Alan Beck <dabeck AT iupui.edu>
Subject: Re: Walker Percy

Mr. Beck,

I'm also just finishing up my finals, so I know how it is. I don't know how
to get on the listserv. I've never been on anything like it before, but I'd
really like to. Maybe you could explain how to join it. I'm writing about
The Moviegoer, The Thanatos Syndrome, Lost in the Cosmos and parts of
Message in the Bottle. I've got plenty of questions that I'm sure some of
the people on the forum would be able to help me figure out. I won't bother
you with any of them right now though. Thanks for your willingness to help
me out a little.

Good luck with your grades,

Richard Flynn

  • Re: Walker Percy (fwd), David Alan Beck, 12/19/2001