pcplantdb - Re: dead?

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: pcplantdb-piwdev <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: dead?
  • Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 11:22:05 -0600

Chad Knepp wrote:

Well not really. Dead to the online world where I just went through
and deleted 600+ emails that have built up over the past months.
[Un]Fortunately it doesn't look like anyone else is paying much
attention to this project either. Since around March 1st I've been
spending all of my time at Red Earth which is .75 miles away from this
computer.

I've been having a great time in the real world doing real
permaculture including planting over 200 trees and shrubs, tuning
scythes and getting into my summer morning mowing tradtion, building
three (going on four) outbuildings including a temporary kitchen,
getting ready to host visitors, etc. I hope you are all having a
similar exciting time.
Regarding the project... Scott I recommend sending in the report if
you haven't done so already. I am going to move dev to the live
version (warts and all) the next rainy day unless someone strongly
objects. I am not planning doing anything else until late fall at the
earliest.

Cheers,
Chad

Chad,
Great to hear that you are still alive and seemingly well. I didn't send the report as you had indicated that you were going to do more work on it. I did say it looked ok to me and have been waiting for your revised version. If you didn't revise then please send me what you have and I will get it to threshold.
Thanks
Scott
begin:vcard
fn:Scott  Pittman
n:Pittman;Scott
org:Permaculture Institute
email;internet:pci@permaculture-inst.org
title:Director
tel;work:505 455 0514
tel;fax:505 455 2003
tel;cell:505 231 1723
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
end:vcard

  • dead?, Chad Knepp, 05/03/2006
    • Re: dead?, Scott Pittman, 05/03/2006
    • Re: dead?, Bear Kaufmann, 05/03/2006
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: dead?, Stephanie Gerson, 05/03/2006