pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Test message

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: john@eco-living.net, pcplantdb <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Test message
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 02:28:46 -0500

John Schinnerer wrote:

Hi all,

Just testing to see if this list still exists.
I got my monthly ibiblio list reminder and this list isn't listed on it...?

John S.

That's impossible unless you set your user config to be invisible as a
subscriber, still it should notify _you_.

Any opinion on Red Hat Fedora current version (kernel 5 [maybe its 6] with
stable version expected in 3 months)
for first time Linux installer on Win XP Intel box? I have a friend who is a
beta tester and he recommended it.

  • [pcplantdb] Test message, John Schinnerer, 12/02/2005
    • Re: [pcplantdb] Test message, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 12/02/2005