pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] lost mail, etc.

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: "pcplantdb" <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] lost mail, etc.
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:52:50 -1000 (HST)

> I think I lose posts sometimes too. Perhaps something to do with the time
> difference?

Extremely unlikely.
I don't think I'm missing any posts afaik.
However I have either everyone regular here whitelisted and/or have
whitelisted all traffic to the list so I'm pretty sure nothing here goes
in my spam box.
If y'all don't have adequate whitelisting for the list participants and/or
the list itself set up, that is the most likely reason you'd miss mails
IMO (depending on your spam filtering setup, if any). They may be going
into your spam box.

BTW it looks like IE on Mac WILL accept private security certificates...on
system 9.x version anyhow....I'm coming to you now from Jakobstad, Finland
via IE 5.1/Mac on a system 9.2 machine.
It failed to work on a system 8.x machine I have used in past, however.
So IE/Mac seems to have LOST functionality in the move to OSX...no suprise
to some of us... ;-)

cheers,