pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] [Fwd: Invitation to New York, Spain, and Italy; c/ba]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] [Fwd: Invitation to New York, Spain, and Italy; c/ba]
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 04:59:55 -0400

Stephanie Gerson wrote:

I would Love to discontinue grantwriting efforts, and just depend on donations
and volunteer effort. (If you feel you'd like to be reimbursed for your work
thus far, you are welcome to send Scott and me an invoice.)

Set up the PayPal account for donationd snd save the remaining funds to pay Chad - maybe he will need parts for his computer in addition to reimbursement for time. He has to feed all those ducks, anyway.